Revision as of 20:19, 4 June 2010 by Ateles
- Heals external eye wounds.
- Can be found only during the day, and not in winter. Possibly only spring (according to Foraging Compendium)
- The salve is generally significantly more effective than the raw herb.
- As a salve or dried and powdered it can be rubbed on specific wound locations in addition to being eaten. Doubling up the dose has not negative side effect (as long as it's eat and rub).
- Generally found in coastal areas, chaparrals, and scrub or thorn areas.