One of the proposed new skills to replace Mechanical Lore in the (relatively) near future. Currently unavailable in the game as a skill, but the Blacksmithing discipline, Weaponsmithing discipline, and Armorsmithing discipline have been released.
Forging requires some large, set in place tools to practice, such as a crucible and an anvil. There are places in the realms that are equipped for forgers and open to the public: the Riverhaven Forging Society, Crossing Forging Society, Shard Forging Society, Rathan Forging Society, and the Hibarnhvidar Forging Society.
Experience is gained relative to difficulty for your skill, so if items of one tier of difficulty don't lend my experience you can try working with a more difficult material or the next higher tier of difficulty.
Related Forum Posts
- Crafting exp should probably be turned - 04/04/2013 - 18:58
- Masterfully-crafted ingots? - 04/03/2013 - 21:27
- Skill needed to see volume of ingot - 01/25/2013 - 00:24
- Revised SoI - 01/10/2013 - 13:24
- Revised SoI - 01/10/2013 - 12:56
- Mech-Split - 12/04/2012 - 12:04
- A Few Quick Questions - 10/08/2012 - 21:28
- A Few Quick Questions - 10/08/2012 - 21:11
- A whole bunch of information - 04/10/2012 - 15:42
- New Circle Requirements - A Precursor - 03/07/2012 - 19:00
- … further results