Revision as of 01:51, 2 October 2011 by Caraamon
The DANCE command is used both in Barbarian Dances and in normal dancing.
In addition, a great many items use DANCE for RP interactions.
Standard Usage and Syntax
- DANCE GRACEFUL: You dance gracefully, your head slowly rocking from side to side and your body swaying to an internal beat.
- DANCE HAPPY: You do a happy little dance of joy!
- DANCE SILLY: You dance a lively jig!
- DANCE ANGRY: You stomp angrily about!
- DANCE <person>: ?
- DANCE <creature>: ?
- DANCE <held item>: You dance about with your <item>.
- DANCE <environment item>: You dance around the <item>!
- DANCE <weapon>: You do an impressive display of agility with your <weapon>.
- When Dead
- DANCE: The dead can't dance!
- <Person> twitches feebly, the cold, claylike corpse apparently mimicking the undead before it decays.