YASSE Combat Script Package
|YASSE Combat Script Package|
This series of scripts is currently under development.
General Notes (Functionality):
- All 3 scripts must be downloaded.
- Unless the CALL values are changed, loot must be named loot.
- I will work on adding support for retreating when you're getting beat on, once other bugs are resolved.
General Notes (Other):
- If you wish to contribute, please leave feedback on the discussion page.
- 07/28/2011: Revision 2.3 for hitbasic script (also ends skinning script, now included in hitbasic)
- 04/01/2011: Revision 2.2 for hitbasic, loot, and skinning scripts
- 03/21/2011: Revision 2. for hitbasic and skinning scripts
- Added support for magic
- 03/30/2011: Revision 2 for all scripts.
- Support for multiple characters (see YASSE Global Variables (script))
- Improved skinning, dynamically adjusts based on ability
- Allows weapon changes mid script
- Improved shield support
- See updates for individual scripts for other notes and limitations
- 03/21/2011: Revision 1.1b for Loot section, to now pick up ammo, continuing the expansion of support for crossbow.
- 03/18/2011: Revision 1.1b for Hitbasic and Skin sections, fixed bug that cropped up with the addition of crossbow support.
- 03/14/2011: Revision 1.1 for all scripts. Added thrown weapon support (basic), ranged (crossbows, basic) included. TM still not working fully.
- 11/20/2010: Revision 1.0
Global variables (Version 2.1)
- Provides global variables for use in all (once updated to Version 2 or better) of User:Hithrael's YASSE scripts.
Hitbasic (Version 2.3)
Skin (Version 2.2)
Loot (Version 2.3)
- This script was heavily modified, but based upon the script written for the YASSE help manual (credit to Delvan and Wheller on that)