Please don't post information that is not yet available to Prime. The Armorsmithing Products table is really nice, and I fully intend to bring it back once Armorsmithing goes live in Prime, but in general we're not allowed to post information from Plat-only previews. --Isharon 16:58, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
- Never mind. It's live now. --Isharon 19:38, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
In the sooner-than GM "soon" future, we will be implementing a policy on how to deal with "Secrets" on elanthipedia, as we hope to allow them here. I see you have trimmed down the Thief page a bit, making some stuff more vague, that is fine. I did hear that the initial Thief page was imported directly from the play.net (DR) website though. And imho anything that is listed there directly, is "good enough as open source". (I did not verify if anything on the Thief page was on the website, 'yet'). I hope to draft a preliminary policy on "Secrets" in the coming week(s), and carry out a discussion on it in the publically available, elanthipedia-contributors google-group. Informing you, since, based on your edits you seem to be interested in the subject. --Callek 21:01, 15 April 2007 (CDT)
- Yes I took the liberty to update the thief stuff. It actually gave away far more information than the Simu thief guild page. The locations was mad more vague and the line about location on the Simu site was added.
- Yamcer is a 63rd level thief and i'd actually like to limit secret to a very minimum. It is my stance that guild locations should not be posted at all. and i'm going to be very firm on that stance. As stated on the Simu site they are the first test.--Yamcer 18:19, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
- As I said, I will be drafting a "Secrets" policy, and bringing it for "civil" discussion on the list. I am a Trader, and some Traderly things, imho should remain secret (such as some pricing). As well as I have a char (who will go nameless) who is also a thief. Many quests could be considered "not want to give out" which is why this might be a touchy subject. I particularly told you, as I already do respect you, and figured you would add a good deal of civil thought to the discussion once I officially start it. Thanks ahead of time --Callek 22:46, 15 April 2007 (CDT)
How to get pages deleted
Please use the Template:DeletePage to get someone to notice pages you want deleted. Just posting on the talk page won't always get it seen.
Warrior Mage Titles
Just curious if you are planning to go back through and put int he requirements on all those titles you just made articles for. It was easier to tell what needed to be done with the stubs... now that the articles are made but with ??? as the reqs... it's a bit tough to know what needs to be completed.--Naeya (talk) 22:38, 27 December 2007 (CST)
- Meh, scratch that. Looks pretty obvious at Warrior Mage Titles. Thanks for creating the articles, btw.--Naeya (talk) 22:43, 27 December 2007 (CST)