This was a Simutronics-run paid quest.
Taisidon With hundreds of deaths littered in its wake and legends of unbelievable treasure, Taisidon is again opening its shores to the outside world. Are you brave enough to return? This event's QUEST TYPE is two day. Please type QUEST POLICY TAISIDON for more information on this event.
There was also a sequel called Return to Taisidon.
- gold armband intricately engraved with the images of Empaths going through the various tasks of healing
- silver dragon head amulet with emerald green eyes that seem to blink sleepily
- golden dragon head amulet with emerald green eyes that seem to blink sleepily
- platinum dragon head amulet with emerald green eyes that seem to blink sleepily
- dragon's head key carved of dark green jade
- carved bone ring inset with a cambrinth crystal
- tadpole charm
- sky blue linen doll shaped like a sleeping Halfling
- gold brooch in the shape of a sleeping Halfling
- shh'oi paguur charm
- turquoise and coral beaded headband with silver-edged feather drops
- rune-covered staff
- curved snrhhti horn
- solid gold egg shaped like a newly quarried boulder and covered with miniature Dwarven miners that are hard at work
- fragile crystal globe
- faded rose silk fan
- solid gold egg covered with ribbed sunbursts that shine beneath a rich translucent amber enamel coating
- dark green jasper egg covered with elaborately rococo scrollwork in solid gold and inset with diamonds
- elegant pinwheel
Facts about Taisidon (quest)