Stone carving (script)
|Stone carving (script)|
First variable is one word noun for item being made, second is starting material(rock, stone, pebble).
- I'm only "pretty sure" that all the text strings match up.
- Must have studied book beforehand (still working on it).
- If the item is finished after using the rasp, riffler, or polish, it will try to carve it again.
- It's possible to make it repeat until the work order is done, but I'll leave that for later.
- The tools end up in a backpack at the end.
first: put get chis put carve %2 with chis pause match rasp uneven texture mars match rasp does not appear to be level. match riffler Several rough, jagged edges match polish These reduce the stone's luster, match carve free of defect put analyze %1 matchwait carve: put carve %1 with chis pause match rasp uneven texture mars match rasp does not appear to be level. match riffler Several rough, jagged edges match polish These reduce the stone's luster, match carve free of defect match end It was made by someone put analyze %1 matchwait rasp: pause put get rasp put scrape %1 with rasp pause put put rasp in bac goto carve riffler: pause put get riffler put rub %1 with riffler pause put put riffler in bac goto carve polish: pause put get polish put apply polish to %1 pause put put polish in bac goto carve end: pause put put chis in bac put get %1 put get logbook put bundle %1 to logbook put read logbook exit