With a pure white coat and gleaming green eyes, the snowbeast appears to be a cruel hybrid of a snow leopard and a timber wolf, except pushed into a hideously twisted and expanded form. Patches of its fur have been rubbed off from its own frantic scratching, revealing a scaley surface underneath. Drooling with a frantic and permanent need for food, nothing sates it so easily as warm, tender red meat.
Snowbeasts can break through webs.
Hard capped offense at 145 (does not teach at 146)
Hard capped defence at 130
Note: Currently hunting Snowbeasts; evasion stopped learning at 144.
At 149 Shield, 3 snowbeasts won't budge it any further, but a fourth will quickly move it to mindlock in about 10 minutes
Hard cap stealths at 152 or less.
A great stepping-stone between the 60/70-100 ranked creatures and the 100+ range.
Manipulate teaches Empathy up to 140 ranks and then stops entirely. As soon as you roll over 140 not even manipulating two at a time will make it budge.
Snowbeasts are immune to Ice Patch:
You gesture at a snowbeast.
A sheet of slippery ice forms beneath a snowbeast.
The snowbeast seems unaffected by the ice around its feet..
- Arrange Info: The snowbeast can be arranged to produce a skin.
|pure white pelt||30||20||40||40||50||2.8||4|
Unarranged skin max value: 225 Dokoras.
- High Quality (70) - work loose a sterling example of a pure white pelt
Arranged skin max value: 249 Dokoras.
- Perfect Quality (99) - retrieve a perfect pelt
- Spawn: A blood-curdling howl fills the air as a snowbeast lopes in!
- Entrance: A telltale howl fills the air as a snowbeast bounds in from the <direction>!
- Exit: A snowbeast bounds <direction>, howling at the stars!
- Death1: A snowbeast lets loose a blood-curdling howl and falls into a heap.
- Death2: A snowbeast lets loose a blood-curdling howl and goes still.
- Decay: A snowbeast's body folds up into itself and turns to dust.
You recall everything noteworthy about a snowbeast... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.