Property:Has item property
Description: A property for declaring the properties of an item.
Allows Value: alchemy, anatomy chart, atmo, cambrinth, casts spell, celestial jewelry, chakrel, clothing, container, creation, drink, enchanting, engineering, food, gaethzen, gives light, hiding, hood, housing, instrument, forging, jewelry, juggle, lock, magic, material, misc, outfitting, smoking, tack, toy, verby, writing, dwarf style, elf style, elothean style, gnome style, gortog style, halfling style, human style, kaldar style, prydaen style, rakash style, skra mur style, barbarian style, bard style, cleric style, empath style, moon mage style, necromancer style, paladin style, ranger style, thief style, trader style, warrior mage style
|There are currently 15972 items in this property, 5063 of which are incomplete, and 517 of which are outdated.|
- alchemy - A catalyst or a tool used in the process of alchemy or is slated for inclusion into the alchemy system. Ex: Mortars and pestles.
- anatomy chart - An anatomy chart or item related to them. Ex: Anatomy chart or compendium.
- atmo - Any item that messages on it's on periodically.
- cambrinth - Any item having functional cambrinth.
- casts spell - Any item that casts a spell either directly or allows the user to cast a spell. Please also tag with Property:Item casts spell. Ex: Runestones, wands.
- celestial jewelry - Any item non-PC created that naturally has celestial jewelry properties. Ex: Certain items from the Museum of Imperial History.
- chakrel - Has enough chakrel in it to allow a Barbarian to speed meditations.
- clothing - Any clothing-sytle item.
- container - Any item that can hold another. Ex: Backpack, pocketed shirt.
- creation - Any item that is used to create other items that does not fall into the updated crafting systems.
- drink - Any item drunk for RP reasons. Magical and healing potions excluded. Ex: Ale.
- enchanting - A tool used in the process of enchanting or is slated for inclusion into the enchanting system.
- engineering - A tool used in the process of engineering or is slated for inclusion into the engineering system.
- food - Any item eaten for RP reasons. Herbs are specifically excluded. Ex: Sandwich.
- forging - A tool used in the process of forging or is slated for inclusion into the forging system.
- gaethzen - Any item possessing functional gaethzen.
- gives light - Any item that can be induced to provide light, magical or otherwise. Ex: Torches, gaethzen.
- hiding - Any item that hides either character features or worn items. Ex: Hooded cloaks, shaman's robe.
- housing - Any item designed for use in a house, whether it's a pet, furniture, walls, etc. Also includes items designed to be placed on furniture or hung on walls.
- instrument - Any instrument or tool used to play one.
- jewelry - Any jewelry style item, regardless of other purposes.
- juggle - Any item that can be juggled to learn the Perception skill.
- lock - Can be locked by a key.
- magic - Any item that has magical properties.
- material - Items that are primarily used as alteration fodder or similar uses.
- misc - Any item that doesn't fall into the other categories.
- outfitting - A tool used in the process of outfitting or is slated for inclusion into the outfitting system.
- smoking - For items related to tobacco or other smoking.
- tack - Any item for use on a horse. Ex: Bridge, horse armor.
- toy - A general catch all for toyish items.
- verby - For items that have verbs either different from or in addition to the typical item.
- writing - Any item that enables writing, (Ex: Stylus) or can be written on.
- dwarf style - Any item designed for or possessing the stylings of, or having special functions for a specific race or set of races. Ex: Dwarven tunneler's axe, Elven trailbread. Please do not include items that are simply sold at shops themed for a race.
- elf style
- elothean style
- gnome style
- gortog style
- halfling style
- human style
- kaldar style
- prydaen style
- rakash style
- skra mur style
- barbarian style - Any item designed for, possessing the crest of, or having special functions for a specific guild or set of guilds. Ex: chakrel. Please do not include items that are simply sold at shops themed for a guild.
- bard style
- cleric style
- empath style
- moon mage style
- necromancer style
- paladin style
- ranger style
- thief style
- trader style
- warrior mage style
Pages using the property "Has item property"
Showing 25 pages using this property.(previous 25) (next 25)next 25)