Post:Prayer Bead System Updates - 5/24/2009 - 6:58:22
|Prayer Bead System Updates · on 5/24/2009 6:58:22 AM||200|
| A number of updates have been made to the prayer bead system. The highlights are:
1) Forfedhdar now has its own NPC that sells carving supplies.
2) The seller NPCs will now wander around as originally intended.
3) Beads are now Imbue-able for use in Lunar Enchanting. As is usual with that spell, this will remove most of the bead's special properties.
4) Certain stats can now reduce the roundtimes a little.
5) Experience awards have been improved across the board. This is subject to monitoring and tweaking as necessary.
|This message was originally posted in The Clerics \ Game Master and Official Announcements, by DR-GREJUVA on the play.net forums.|