Nature's Canopy (2.0)
(Redirected from Nature's Canopy)
|Valid Spell Target:||Self|
|Description:||Nature's Canopy is an evolution of the Blend spell pattern. Rather than merely blending in with the environment, Nature's Canopy urges the forces of nature to cloak and sooth the caster. This grants less protection than Blend, but allows the caster to retain freedom of movement. Since the spell works upon the medium of natural life and wilderness, the spell will fail if the caster strays too far into an urbanized area.|
|Example Messaging:||The sounds of the world around you grow quiet and distant as you feel yourself fade into the protection of nature's canopy.
The protection of nature's canopy retreats from you.
- Maximum duration is 20 minutes.
- The spell mechanics require it to be fully prepared in order to achieve the invisibility effect.
- The canopy will recede if you pass though a urban, or semi-urban area, if the spell pulses while you are in that room. The planned spell Nature Control will circumvent this.
- This spell can not be cast in urban and semi-urban areas.
- Casting a spell will terminate the spell prematurely, as will using SCOUT AREA. There may be other ways.