- Born on the 16th Day of the 5th Month
- Only known survivor of the Silfarshal clan
- Stamps his forged armor with his initials, "K. K.".
As painted by Artisan Cinen, 399 AV.
- With laugh lines creasing his square-jawed face and deep-set stormy grey eyes showing a strange intensity, the Dwarf stands tall next to an iron gate, a petite grey-green katydid on his shoulder. A mining belt circles his chain hauberk, while thick-soled mountain boots shod his feet, indicating that the Dwarf is ready for both a hard day's work and a hard day's fight. The Himineldar Shel mountains rise in the background, their ice-covered peaks reflecting the sunset in a dazzling display of fire and ice.
- "Kraggur Kveldcharn, Defender of Forfedhdar, and Gwaal the Katydid."
Portrait on right by Eriniel, 406 AV.
Notes, Scribblings, and other Amusements
About the Dwarf
- Kraggath Silfarshal - Father
- Kreggath Silfarshal - Grandfather
- Kreggur Silfarshal - Great-grandfather
- Kraggur Silfarshal - Great-great-grandfather
The Silfarshal dwarves hail from the Gemfire Mountains.
The Pillar of Kraggur
Five aspects are carved into the granite pillar.
- The name “Kraggur” is carved into the base of the pillar as the first aspect, with “Kraggath-mag, Kreggath-mag, Kreggur-mag” cut underneath it. Intertwined runes indicating 'male' and 'Gemfire' are marked next to the name. More recent symbols include a pair of shackles, a mining spike, and a beer stein marked 'Biiskbowr'.
- Above the name is a raven circling a mountain peak, the sun rising high above it, forming the second aspect.
- The third aspect is the lunar symbol for the evening star. The carving is fairly primitive, but a more sophisticated image of a welkin has been added, the evening star serving as its eye.
- A blank spot has been left for the fourth aspect.
- Fifth is an intricately carved open book, resting atop a pile of scrolls. A forging hammer and a pickaxe lean against opposite sides of the scroll pile.
- The sixth, and final aspect, is a raven, symbolized in three ways: first is a carving of a raven; second are holes drilled forming the constellation of the raven; third is the lunar sigil for the raven.
For more information on Pillars, see The Pillars of Forfedhdar.
- 404 AV - "Dwarven Houses" was published and announced shortly for release in the Hibarnhvidar Library and Asemath Academy.
- 173rd Day, 403 AV - Honored by Elder Jurgis as being wise for his age.
- 169th Day, 403 AV - Heard of the White Forge and began seeking more information about it.
- 164th Day, 403 AV - Elected Speaker of the Order of the White Rose.
- 52nd Day, 403 AV - Gifted a bay horse from Sekoria. Promptly named the bay Eldarcharn (Starfire) due to the marking on his face.
- 23rd Day, 403 AV - Became a Councilor with the Order of the White Rose.
- 368th Day, 402 AV - "The Dwarven Kingdom of Adamantia" was published and announced shortly for release in the Hibarnhvidar Library.
- 80th Day, 401 AV - "Appearances of Dwarves" was published and entered into the Hibarnhvidar Library and the Academy of Learning.
- 80th Day, 401 AV - "An Account of the Therengia-Kwarlog War", written by Kraggur Silfarshal, was recovered from the Barons of Therengia and restored to the Dwarves. A copy now rests in the Hibarnhvidar Library.
- 285th Day, 400 AV - Recognized by Guildleader Cherulisa with Legendary standing in the Guild.
- 160th Day, 397 AV - "Dwarven Burial Customs" was published and entered into the Hibarnhvidar Library.
- 109th Day, 396 AV - Recognized by Guildleader Cherulisa with Grand Master standing in the Guild.
- 181st Day, 394 AV - Resigned from the Council.
- 176th Day, 394 AV - Executed by Khurek (Log) for "defacing temple property".
- Discussed politics with Grutan in the 2nd Month of 394AV.
- Along with others, was a signatory to the controversial Declaration of the Free Peoples of Forfedhdar.
- Started collecting the Tales from the Windswept Peaks.
- Served as watch captain for the Raven's Brigade (393AV - 394 AV).
- Ascended the Hag's Crag in search of clues regarding High Priestess Denizelva's disappearance.
- Assisted Handmaiden Amaldriel and the Ilithians in improving the Gorbesh Fort triage area.
- Formed the ill-fated "Council of Forfedhdar" to deal with day to day affairs in the Province.
- 393 AV - Relocated to Forfedhdar.
- 389 AV - Established a network of informants to observe Veyne.
- 388 AV - Moved to Ratha.
- Was one of the first to alert the Crossing when Dragon Priest moongates were generated during the Dragon Priest War.