Item:Anloral shrew pin
|anloral shrew pin|
|Look:|| Clean: ?
Dirty: A thin layer of dust blots out the characteristic soft blue hue of the anloral.
|Appraised Cost:|| 93,750 Kronars93.75 ring |
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Soulful Trinkets|
- This item will break when you interact with it, if your last favor is not from Kerenhappuch.
- It will bond to the first person to CLEAN it.
- CLEANing the pin will provide a boost to devotion or soul state.
- KISS: You kiss your fingertips, then lightly touch your shrew pin.
- PAT: You give your shrew pin a quick pat, taking some comfort in the act.
- PULL: You pull on your shrew pin impatiently and roll your eyes upward.
- PUSH: You push your shrew pin, accidentally jabbing yourself with it!
- RUB: You run your fingers along your shrew pin and mutter a quick prayer under your breath.
- SNUGGLE: You adjust the fit of your shrew pin.
- TAP: You restlessly tap an anloral shrew pin, trying to conceal your boredom.
- TURN: You spin your shrew pin around, making sure it is displayed properly.
Facts about Anloral shrew pin
|Appraised cost is||93,750 Kronars (93.75 ring, 93.75 Scrips, 93.75 Tickets, 67,650 Dokoras, 93.75 LTBpoints, 75,000 Lirums, 93.75 SimuCoins) +|
|Guild association is||Cleric + and Paladin +|
|Has item property||jewelry +, cleric style +, paladin style + and verby +|
|Noun is||pin +|
|Page type is||item +|
|Rare item||true +|
|Rare source||true +|
|Source is||Soulful Trinkets +|
|Uses color||blue +|
|Uses material||Anloral +|
|Uses symbol||Shrew + and Kerenhappuch +|
|Weight of||1 +|
|Worn in slot||generic +|