Item:Anloral magpie pin
|anloral magpie pin|
|Look:|| Clean: ?
Dirty: A thin layer of dust blots out the characteristic soft blue hue of the anloral.
|Appraised Cost:|| 93,750 Kronars93.75 ring |
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Soulful Trinkets|
- This item will break when you interact with it, if your last favor is not from Alamhif.
- It will bond to the first person to CLEAN it.
- CLEANing the pin will provide a boost to devotion or soul state.
- KISS: You kiss your fingertips, then lightly touch your magpie pin.
- PAT: You give your magpie pin a quick pat, taking some comfort in the act.
- PULL: You pull on your magpie pin impatiently and roll your eyes upward.
- PUSH: You push your magpie pin, accidentally jabbing yourself with it!
- RUB: You run your fingers along your magpie pin and mutter a quick prayer under your breath.
- SNUGGLE: You adjust the fit of your magpie pin.
- TAP: You restlessly tap an anloral magpie pin, trying to conceal your boredom.
- TURN: You spin your magpie pin around, making sure it is displayed properly.
Facts about Anloral magpie pin
|Appraised cost is||93,750 Kronars (93.75 ring, 93.75 Scrips, 93.75 Tickets, 67,650 Dokoras, 93.75 LTBpoints, 75,000 Lirums, 93.75 SimuCoins) +|
|Guild association is||Cleric + and Paladin +|
|Has item property||jewelry +, cleric style +, paladin style + and verby +|
|Noun is||pin +|
|Page type is||item +|
|Rare item||true +|
|Rare source||true +|
|Source is||Soulful Trinkets +|
|Uses color||blue +|
|Uses material||Anloral +|
|Uses symbol||Magpie +, Bird + and Alamhif +|
|Weight of||1 +|
|Worn in slot||generic +|