In DragonRealms, adventurers may choose membership in one of eleven guilds which are currently active.
- Barbarians are masters of combat who disdain magic.
- Bards are talented entertainers who weave powerful magics through their enchantes.
- Clerics are the messengers of the Immortals and weavers of holy magic.
- Commoners are adventurers who have not yet chosen a guild.
- Empaths are the healers of flesh, capable of mending the most grievous of wounds.
- Moon Mages are watchers of the heavens and manipulators of fate.
- Necromancers are perverse individuals who use the bodies of the fallen to further their wishes.
- Paladins are protectors of the weak and defenders of the faith.
- Rangers are masterful woodsmen who are most at home in the wilderness.
- Thieves are guttersnipes well-versed in the arts of stealth and relieving the careless of their coin.
- Traders specialize in acquiring and selling goods at a considerable profit throughout Elanthia.
- Warrior Mages command the six elements and may summon familiars to do their bidding.
Every guild in DragonRealms possesses a primary skill set, two secondary skill sets and two tertiary skill sets. Characters that train skills in their guild's primary skill set will find they earn ranks in those skills faster than in their secondary skill sets. The same is true in comparison between secondary and tertiary skill sets. Commoners train all skills as secondary.
Guild Skill Sets