Near mythic in proportion, the gargantuan korograth towers shoulder-high to a mature ironwood and propels its muscular bulk forward on four stocky legs, each with the girth of an adult mammoth. Twisted black horns, wrapped with several layers of rusted razor-wire, jut forth from a massive bone frill that encircles its triangular head. The gargantuan korograth's cumbersome, heavily-muscled frame is covered with a thick armor of burnt orange and black-striped scales, hung with rotting corpses and dying prisoners crying out for the release of death. Interlocking plates of greasy, black bone armor surmount the length of its spine and upper flanks, ending in row upon row of wicked spikes near the tip of its sinuous tail. A complex conglomeration of ropes, pulleys, chains and straps firmly secure a miniature stronghold onto the back to the gargantuan korograth. Crimson and purple banners dangle from several tiered platforms of wood and steel that surround the main interior structure, guarded by the hawk-eyed archers perched atop it.
A gargantuan korograth slowly lumbers into view, causing the ground to tremble with each mammoth step.
A gargantuan korograth lowers its heavily armored head with a deep, resonant call and begins to trudge south, the ground trembling underfoot with each lumbering step.
A gargantuan korograth continues its progress with thunderous steps, the earth shuddering beneath its massive bulk.
A gargantuan korograth continues its trudge with clamorous footfalls, thrashing its black spiked tail about violently in an attempt to ward off anyone approaching within its massive wake.
A gargantuan korograth slowly lumbers from sight with a bellowing groan, its thunderous footfalls trailing off into the distance.
- The gargantuan korograth spreads its gigantic maw and bellows a roar of feral rage that cuts though the air like ripples of water racing across the surface of a still pond.
- Tail Lash
- A gargantuan korograth slowly raises its monstrous spiked tail into the air with a blood-curdling growl before lashing it wildly about its body in deadly blur of motion.
- Arrow Volley
- In one quick motion a Dragon Priest arbiter standing upon a gargantuan korograth sweeps a war fan at an angle across the body and raises it above the head until it points towards the battlements behind the S'Kra Mur. As he gestures, numerous archers and crossbowmen perched on the bulwark begin to draw arrows and bolts from their quivers in preparation for a volley.
- The Dragon Priest arbiter resting atop a gargantuan korograth sweeps its war fan forward in a blur of movement and shouts, "Archers, FIRE!"
- A chorus of sharp *TWANG* sounds fills the air as the archers loose their arrows, sending them arching to rain down in a deadly black hail of arrows.