You are Mercenary Galren Rippentropp, Warlord of the Therengia Infantry, a Rakash.
You have crystal green eyes. Your black hair is shoulder length and thick, and is worn arranged in oiled spikes. You have tanned skin.
You are very tall for a Rakash.
You are in good shape.
You are wearing a spiked helm of blue steel and black iron fashioned into the visage of a snarling tusked beast, a platinum jadeite gwethdesuan, a platinum kyanite gwethdesuan, a noble chakrel dragon amulet hung from a blackened steel chain, a black spidersilk weapons harness clasped with a burnished gold star, a shoulder-slung ebony leather haversack, a copperwood longbow, a rugged oilcloth rucksack with leather straps, some scorched berserker leathers, some bronze spiked knuckles, some perfect gargoyle-hide gloves, a soft suede toolkit, a thigh quiver and some steel-toed footwraps with silver buckles.
Galren is a jerk. He worked as a mercenary/bodyguard for Ambassador Urwin. He enjoys long walks on the beach and clubbing baby seals. In his spare time he also eats orphans. Galren is married to Surisa. She lights people on fire. With the recent death of his friend and employer Urwin, Galren has opted to step down from the mercenary scene and devote himself to another one of his favorite past time - gardening.
- Galren is now a member of the renowned Rippentropp family.
- Galren was once briefly apart of the Black Fang Army.
- Galren served directly under Kodiac in Madigan's Norther Watch regiment for Theren.
- Galren has killed one of the Baron's Provincial Guards, Adim (GM Player Character).
- Galren has killed one of Shard's Provincial Guards, Xelten (Player Character).
- Galren gained the trust of Darkensi during the Sorrow War.
- Galren has been exiled from Therengia but pardoned personally by the Mayor of Riverhaven and given access again to Riverhaven. The exile status is still on going for the rest of Therengia.
- Galren is has successfully landed killing blows against Viggu, Xerasyth, Zaevas, Adim and Naarg.
- Galren has assaulted Trader Prince Zackes for making wild accusations about Ambassador Urwin, Galren's employer and personal friend.
- Galren has successfully lived through a fall off the Theren Keep... twice.
- Galren owns a horse named Pickles.
- Galren's favorite guild leader is Tusfaov.