The FOCUS command is used for a number of things, including checking concentration and working with magic items.
- FOCUS: shows current concentration level and max concentration.
- FOCUS <object>: When used this way on runestones, one can determine whether an object contains a magical pattern and attempt to decipher what that pattern is.
- FOCUS <runestone> <mana amount>: Attempts to change the amount of energy used by a runestone when it is RUBbed.
- FOCUS <familiar>: Attempts to find a description and owner of a familiar.
- FOCUS SPOUSE: Used by bonded spouses to get an image of the location of their spouse, if within range.
- FOCUS MY ARMBAND
- You focus your magical senses on a twisted cambrinth armband.
- The cambrinth armband is dim, almost magically null. A very faint pattern indicates its readiness to absorb Elemental energy.
- FOCUS MY RUNE 10
- You focus your magical senses on a sky-blue imnera runestone.
- You deftly make an adjustment to the flow of energy.
- The lines of power dim.