Dragon Priest Zealot
|Dragon Priest Zealot|
|Skill Cap||400 to 575|
|Evil / Undead||No|
|Stealth Attack||Back Stab|
Like most of the lost souls who have found solace within the teachings of the World Dragon Priests, the Dragon Priest zealot has chosen to tread upon the same blood-soaked path as its fanatical predecessors. Overlapping plates of blackened steel armor protect the scaly surface of its muscular S'Kra Mur body, giving it the look of a newly discovered species of bipedal beetle. An intricately carved triangular dagger affixed to a steel chain dangles from a hook at its hip, ready to be drawn at the ready in a moments notice. Shadowed beneath the hammered visor of its dragon-shaped helm, its cold serpentine eyes constantly scan the surroundings in search of its next sacrifice in the name of the World Dragon.
The Dragon Priest Zealots stay in the northeast corner on the first floor of the Black Spire in an area called the Chamber of Blood.
Occasionally Dragon Priest Zealots are found riding Armored Shalswars.
- a dark steel lata'oloh with an curved oak hilt
- some dark steel gauntlets affixed with curved talons
- some layered dark steel armor carved with an intricate scale pattern
- a dark steel helm shaped in the visage of a snarling dragon
- a rough bronze tailband set with several rows of curved spikes
- A Dragon Priest zealot snarls, "The tainted shall taste the venom of the World Dragon Priests!"
- A Dragon Priest zealot bellows, "Stand fast, warriors of the World Dragon! This day is ours!"
- A Dragon Priest zealot gasps to draw breath as it manages to mutter, "The infection... will... be.... purged!" before falling still with a soft hiss.