Dismantle command

From Elanthipedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Incomplete Article
  • This article is incomplete, which means that while it is not a stub, it still lacks certain data or information.
  • Missing some disarms, including several moon mage sects, and messaging
  • Please see Category:Incomplete Articles for more articles that are incomplete.


Contents

The DISMANTLE command can be used to destroy boxes looted from creatures, after the box has been disarmed, picked, and emptied.

Syntax and usage

Dismantling a box gives a short roundtime.

  • DISMANTLE <box>: This will default to a normal dismantle, with no special moves or messaging.
  • DISMANTLE <box> <option>: Dismantle using the options below.

If you attempt to dismantle a box that still has items in it, you will be asked if you want to dump the items on the ground before dismantling again.

BASH

Requirement: Barbarian

Wooden Box

You see: Tossing common sense to the wind, you take the <box> and forcibly smash it against your forehead...

The impact causes your eyes to momentarily cross as pieces of the <box> burst around your head in a cloud of flying splinters. With a satisfied grunt, you drop the remains from your hand and grin.

Others see: <Person> suddenly smashes the <box> against <his/her> forehead. <His/Her> eyes cross momentarily as the <box> bursts in a flurry of flying splinters about <his/her> head. With a satisified grunt, <Person> grins savagely.

Metal Box

You see: Tossing common sense to the wind, you take the <box> and forcibly smash it against your forehead...

The impact causes your eyes to momentarily cross as your forehead produces a sizable dent in the <box> but fails to shatter it as intended. With a disgusted grunt you toss the skippet aside, offering a foolish grin to anyone who might have seen your failure.

Others see: ?

BUNNY

Notes: Very infrequent success rate (by design).

Failure: While bunnies are useful for a great many things, they do not as a general rule serve well as janitors.

Wooden Box

You see: An adorable grey bunny hops up to you and gazes longingly at your <box>. The moment the desired item is handed over, the bunny bares a surprisingly fierce set of teeth and reduces the <box> to a pathetic pile of splinters. Its mission complete, the bunny hops away.

Others see: An adorable grey bunny hops up to <Person> and gazes longingly at <his/her> <box>. The moment the desired item is handed over, the bunny bares a surprisingly fierce set of teeth and reduces the <box> to a pathetic pile of splinters. Its mission complete, the bunny hops away.

Metal Box

You see:

Others see:


CARAVAN

Requirements: Trader; must be done outdoors.

Failure: Aren't those generally found outdoors?

Wooden Box

You see: You gaze at the <box> in your grasp, wondering what next to do with it. As a caravan comes thundering by, you casually toss the <box> under a wheel, smiling at the satisfying crunch that results.

Others see: ?

Metal Box

You see:  ?

Others see:  ?


CHOMP

Requirement: Rakash

You see: You begin to chomp down on the <box> but draw back as you realize this <box> is liable to ruin your teeth. You hold it tightly against your chest, crushing it while you carefully pry at it with your teeth until it falls apart.

Others see: <Person> grabs the <box> and begins to bring it to <his/her> mouth but instead crushes it against <his/her> chest where <he/she> pries at it with <his/her> teeth until it falls apart.


CLAW

Requirement: Prydaen

Wooden Box

You see: You study the <box> momentarily and then extend your claws. In an impressive display, you do a very good imitation of a cat sharpening its claws on the <box> but with even more dramatic results. Pieces of the <box> shred beneath your furious clawing and fall to the ground in a growing pile. Eventually, you are left with nothing but a few remaining splinters in your hands which you pluck out and discard.

Others see: <Person> gazes at the <box> and then extends <his/her> claws. In an impressive display, <Person> does a very good imitation of a cat sharpening its claws on the <box> but with even more dramatic results. Pieces of the <box> shred beneath <his/her> furious clawing and fall to the ground in a growing pile. Eventually, <he/she> is left with nothing but a few remaining splinters in <his/her> hands which <he/she> plucks out and discards.

Metal Box

You see: You study the <box> momentarily and then extend your claws. In a particularly futile maneuver, you do a very good imitation of a cat sharpening its claws on the <box>. However, the metal of the <box> is more than proof against your claws. You do manage however to produce a particularly offensive sound that sets your teeth on edge. With a snarl, you toss the <box> aside.

Others see: <Person> gazes at the <box> and then extends <his/her> claws. In a particularly futile maneuver, <Person> does a very good imitation of a cat sharpening its claws on the <box>. However, the metal of the <box> is more than proof against <his/her> claws. <He/She> does manage to produce a particularly offensive sound that sets your teeth on edge. With a snarl, <he/she> tosses the <box> aside.


CRUSH

Requirement: Gor'tog or Strength > 30

Wooden Box

You see: Rolling your shoulders to loosen them, you grasp the <box> between your hands and begin to exert force, pressing inward on the sides. You can feel the material of the <box> resisting, but it is no match for you. With a loud "CRACK", the <box> shatters into large splinters which you discard.

Others see: Rolling his shoulders to loosen them, <name> grasps the <box> between his hands and begins to exert force pressing inward. The material of the <box> obviously resists, but it is no match for his strength. With a loud "CRACK", the <box> shatters into large splinters which he discards.

Metal Box

You see: Rolling your shoulders to loosen them, you grasp the copper chest between your hands and begin to exert force, pressing inward on the sides. You can feel the material of the chest resisting, but it is no match for you. With a loud "CRACK", the metal of the chest compresses into a mangled mass of twisted metal which you toss aside.


Others see: Rolling his shoulders to loosen them, <name> grasps the <box> between his hands and begins to exert force pressing inward. The material of the <box> obviously resists, but it is no match for <his/her> strength. With a loud "CRACK", the metal of the <box> compresses into a mangled mass of twisted metal which he tosses aside.


FIRE

Requirement: Warrior Mage (no spell requirements)

Wooden Box

You see: With a smirk and a flick of your fingers you summon fire to consume the <box>. The fierce flames incinerate the wooden <box> leaving only a small trace of soot on your fingertips.

Others see: With a smirk, <name> flicks his wrist in a particular maneuver that causes the <box> to burst into fierce flames. The fire consumes the <box>, leaving only a small trace of soot on <name>'s fingertips.

Metal Box

You see: With a smirk and a flick of your fingers you summon fire to consume the <box>. The fierce heat vaporizes the metal <box> leaving not even a trace of its former existence.

Others see: With a smirk, <name> flicks his wrist in a particular maneuver that causes the <box> to burst into fierce flames. The extreme heat vaporizes the metal of the <box>, leaving not even a trace of its former existence.

FOCUS

Requirement: Moon Mage Note: Messaging depends on the Moon Mage's sect.

Sectless

You see: You close your eyes and hold the <box> in both hands, focusing your thoughts solely on the object. A bright shroud of <moon colored> light encompasses the <box> momentarily and you open your eyes as the light subsides. You smile confidently as the light reveals your empty hands.


Others see: <name> closes his eyes, holding the <box> with both hands while breathing deeply. Suddenly, a bright shroud of <moon colored> light surrounds the <box>, obscuring it from your view. <name> opens his eyes, smiling confidently as the light fades and you realize that his hands are now empty.

Celestial Compact

You see: You narrow your eyes and hold the <box> in both hands, focusing your thoughts solely on the object. Incandescent crimson beams suddenly erupt from the <box>, piercing the wooden surface from within and tearing out of the now straining seams. Contrasting the sudden burst of fiery light, icy blue wisps emerge from the wood itself and slowly frost over the <box>, surrounding the brilliant beams in a pale glow. With a final shudder, black shadows envelop the other lights, completely obscuring the <box> from view. When the darkness recedes only a few sparking embers remain, which you casually toss aside.

Others see: <name> stands up straight and narrows his eyes, staring at the <box> while breathing deeply. Incandescent crimson beams suddenly erupt from the <box>, piercing the wooden surface from within and tearing out of the now straining seams. Contrasting the sudden burst of fiery light, icy blue wisps emerge from the wood itself and slowly frost over the <box>, surrounding the brilliant beams in a pale glow. With a final shudder, black shadows envelop the other lights, completely obscuring the <box> from view. When the darkness recedes only a few sparking embers remain, which <name> casually brushes aside.

Fortune's Path

Metal Box

You see:You still yourself and take a couple deep breaths, trying to focus on your luck. After looking the steel coffer over casually, you fling it into the air and send it spinning like a die before nonchalantly looking away. The steel coffer smashes to the ground, happening to land on the exact weak spot in the metal, crumpling it severely. You flash a wide grin and kick the junk aside.

Others see:<Name> stands very still for a few moments, taking some deep breaths and staring into the distance. She then casually glances her iron crate over and throws it into the air, sending it spinning wildly like a die. <Name> nonchalantly looks away from her iron crate before it smashes to the ground, happening to land on a weak spot in the metal, crumpling it severely. <Name> flashes a wide grin and kicks the junk aside.

Wooden Box

You see:You still yourself and take a couple deep breaths, trying to focus on your luck. After looking the pine chest over casually, you fling it into the air and send it spinning like a die before nonchalantly looking away. The pine chest smashes to the ground, happening to land on a weak corner, sending splinters and shards of wood in every direction. You look back and flash a wide grin.

Others see:<Name> stands very still for a few moments, taking some deep breaths and staring into the distance. She then casually glances her pine chest over and throws it into the air, sending it spinning wildly like a die. <Name> nonchalantly looks away from her pine chest before it smashes to the ground, happening to land on a weak corner and smashing the pine chest, sending splinters and shards of wood everywhere. <Name> looks back and flashes a wide grin.

Heritage House

You see: You close your eyes and hold the <box> in both hands, trying to still your mind from distractions. When you feel suitably centered, you open your eyes and study the <box> carefully, taking note of its construction and of the pieces that create the whole. You then focus intently on the <box> and force your power into it, causing its individual pieces to simultaneously wink out of existence and appear a few inches away from where they started. The mass of wood and nails falls to the ground and you kick it aside, confident in your knowledge of its creation.

Others see:<name> closes his eyes and holds his <box> with both hands, breathing deeply. After a few moments, <name> opens his eyes and looks the <box> over carefully. <name>'s calm expression turns to one of determination and all of the <box>'s individual pieces simultaneously wink out of existence and appear a few inches from where they started. The mass of wood and nails falls to the ground and <name> kicks it aside.

Monks of the Crystal Hand

Metal Box

You see: You close your eyes and still your thoughts, striving for perfect inner quiet. When your thoughts are fully silenced, you slowly raise your foot and place the <box> squarely on the top of your toes. You carefully lower your leg and then quickly kick it back up, sending the <box> flying straight up into the air. With firm discipline, you wait patiently for the <box> to fall, your body perfectly poised to strike. When the <box> finally reaches the height of your head, you hammer it with your fist, sending the <box> crashing to the ground and crumpling it into a worthless mass of metal.

Others see: <name> closes his eyes and steeples his fingers, breathing almost imperceptibly slow. He then deliberately raises his foot and places the <box> squarely on the top of his toes. Carefully, <name> lowers his leg and then quickly kicks it back up, sending the <box> flying straight up into the air. As the <box> sails upwards, <name> lowers his leg and stands perfectly still. When the <box> falls directly in front of <name>'s face, he hammers it with his fist and sends it crashing to the ground, crumpling the <box> into a worthless mass of metal.

Wooden Box

You see: You close your eyes and still your thoughts, striving for perfect inner quiet. When your thoughts are fully silenced, you slowly raise your foot and place the <box> squarely on the top of your toes. You carefully lower your leg and then quickly kick it back up, sending the <box> flying straight up into the air. With firm discipline, you wait patiently for the <box> to fall, your body perfectly poised to strike. When the <box> finally reaches the height of your head, you hammer it with your fist, sending the <box> crashing to the ground and smashing it into nothing but splinters.

Others see: <name> closes his eyes and steeples his fingers, breathing almost imperceptibly slow. He then deliberately raises his foot and places the <box> squarely on the top of his toes. Carefully, <name> lowers his leg and then quickly kicks it back up, sending the <box> flying straight up into the air. As the <box> sails upwards, <name> lowers his leg and stands perfectly still. When the <box> falls directly in front of <name>'s face, he hammers it with his fist and sends it crashing to the ground, smashing the <box> into nothing but splinters.

Nomads of the Arid Steppe

Metal Box

You see: You place the steel strongbox on the ground and chant a small phrase of offering to the ancients. As you chant, you feel their presence around you and their voices add to yours. The power flows from your lips and the metal of the steel strongbox begins to shift and become translucent like a mirage. Slowly, it fades from view and you feel the presence of your ancestors go with it.

Others see: <name> places the steel strongbox on the ground and begins a tribal chant. As <name>'s voice grows, you see dim blue-white lights flicker over his shoulders and <name> smiles to himself in recognition. The metal of the steel strongbox begins to shift and become translucent like a mirage, slowly fading from view.

Wooden Box

You see: You place the <box> on the ground and chant a small phrase of offering to the ancients. As you chant, you feel their presence around you and their voices add to yours. The power flows from your lips and the wood of the <box> begins to shift and become translucent like a mirage. Slowly, it fades from view and you feel the presence of your ancestors go with it.

Others see: <name> places the driftwood trunk on the ground and begins a tribal chant. As <name>'s voice grows, you see dim blue-white lights flicker over his shoulders and <name> smiles to himself in recognition. The wood of the driftwood trunk begins to shift and become translucent like a mirage, slowly fading from view.<name>...

Progeny of Tezirah

Metal Box

You see: You close your eyes and hold the <box> in both hands, focusing your thoughts solely on the object. When you feel adequately centered, you mutter a cryptic phrase and open your eyes. Shadows spider-web their way out from your hands and encompass the <box>, obscuring it from view. The sound of screeching metal issues forth from the shadows and you hold your focus just long enough before you allow the shadows to recede, revealing your now empty hands. Others see: <name> closes his eyes and holds <box> with both hands, breathing deeply. After a brief moment, <name> opens his eyes and mutters a cryptic phrase, causing impenetrably dark shadows to spider-web their way out from his hands to cover the <box>, completely obscuring it from view. The sound of screeching metal briefly issues forth from the shadows before they recede, revealing <name>'s now empty hands.

Wooden Box

You see: You close your eyes and hold the <box> in both hands, focusing your thoughts solely on the object. When you feel adequately centered, you mutter a cryptic phrase and open your eyes. Shadows spider-web their way out from your hands and encompass the <box>, obscuring it from view. The sound of wood splintering issues forth from the shadows and you hold your focus just long enough before you allow the shadows to recede, revealing your now empty hands.

Others see: <name> closes his eyes and holds <box> with both hands, breathing deeply. After a brief moment, <name> opens his eyes and mutters a cryptic phrase, causing impenetrably dark shadows to spider-web their way out from his hands to cover the <box>, completely obscuring it from view. The sound of splintering wood briefly issues forth from the shadows before they recede, revealing <name>'s now empty hands.

Prophets of G'nar-Peth

Metal Box

You see:You close your eyes, calming your thoughts and ignoring the fallacy of mundane vision. Breathing deeply, you attempt to use your superior foresight to determine the right time to dispose of the steel coffer. Sensing that the moment is now, you focus your energy and the steel coffer fades from view. You open your eyes, smiling slightly.


Others see: <Name> closes his eyes and acquires a look of intense concentration. <Name> breathes deeply and almost seems to be waiting for something. You blink and the steel strongbox that was in <Name>'s hands is no longer there. <Name> opens his eyes and smiles slightly.

Wooden Box

You see:You close your eyes, calming your thoughts and ignoring the fallacy of mundane vision. Breathing deeply, you attempt to use your superior foresight to determine the right time to dispose of the wooden strongbox. Sensing that the moment is now, you focus your energy and the wooden strongbox fades from view. You open your eyes, smiling slightly.

Others see: <name> closes his eyes and acquires a look of intense concentration. He breathes deeply and almost seems to be waiting for something. You blink and the deobar casket that was in <name>'s hands is no longer there. <Name> opens his eyes and smiles slightly.

JUMP

Requirement: Gnome

You see: You throw the <box> to the ground and jump inside it. You proceed to flail around in a wild frenzy of kicks that break the joints holding the <box> together. The final joint gives way suddenly to a particularly strong kick that leaves you flat on your back on top of the pieces. Dusting yourself off, you stand up and smile.

Others see: <name> throws the <box> to the ground and jumps inside it. He proceeds to flail around in a wild frenzy of kicks that break the joints holding the <box> together. The final joint gives way suddenly to a particularly strong kick that leaves him flat on his back. Dusting herself off, he stands up and smiles.


PRAY

Requirement: Cleric

Notes: Messaging depends on the Cleric's Devotion level.

Novice Cleric with no god

You see: You chant a quiet prayer to the Immortals, calling upon your devotion to their service. In response, an overwhelming sense of disapproval settles over you, causing your blood to run cold. Without warning, the <box> breaks apart, the pieces falling from your trembling hands.

Others see: <name> chants an unintelligible prayer beneath his breath. At first nothing seems to be happening, but then <name> pales visibly as the <box> suddenly breaks apart, falling from his trembling hands.

Devotion: 13/16

You see: You chant a quiet prayer to the Immortals, calling upon your devotion to their service. In response, a swarm of warty gremlins wielding miniature axes and prybars gleefully scamper into the area. Moving as one, they drop their implements and begin to gesture rudely at you while blowing raspberries. The gremlins retrieve their tools and troop off, laughing maliciously. The last to leave pauses a moment to snatch the <box> and spit a nasty glob of phlegm in your direction before melting away into the shadows.

Others see: <name> chants an unintelligible prayer beneath his breath. In response, a swarm of warty gremlins wielding miniature axes and prybars gleefully scamper into the area. Moving as one, they drop their implements and begin to gesture rudely at <name> while blowing raspberries. The gremlins retrieve their tools and troop off, laughing maliciously. The last to leave pauses to snatch the <box> and spit a nasty glob of phlegm in his direction before melting away into the shadows.

Devotion: 14/16 and 15/16

Wooden Box

You see: You chant a quiet prayer to the Immortals, calling upon your devotion to their service. In response, a swarm of warty gremlins wielding miniature axes and prybars gleefully converge on the <box>. Erupting into a frenzy of destruction, the gremlins quickly reduce the <box> to splinters of wood, bow mockingly towards you, then melt away into the shadows.

Others see: <name> chants an unintelligible prayer beneath his breath. In response, a swarm of warty gremlins wielding miniature axes and prybars gleefully converge on the <box>. Erupting into a frenzy of destruction, the gremlins quickly reduce the <box> to splinters of wood, bow mockingly towards <name>, then melt away into the shadows.

Metal Box

You see: You chant a quiet prayer to the Immortals, calling upon your devotion to their service. In response, a swarm of warty gremlins wielding miniature axes and prybars gleefully converge on the <box>. Erupting into a frenzy of destruction, the gremlins quickly reduce the <box> to slivers of metal, bow mockingly towards you, then melt away into the shadows.

Others see: <name> chants an unintelligible prayer beneath his breath. In response, a swarm of warty gremlins wielding miniature axes and prybars gleefully converge on the <box>. Erupting into a frenzy of destruction, the gremlins quickly reduce the <box> to slivers of metal, bow mockingly towards <name>, then melt away into the shadows.

PRESS

Requirement: Elothean

You see: You casually study the <box>, searching for the inherent imperfection that all non-Elothean constructs invariably contain. After a brief moment, you scoff quietly, disappointed at the ease with which the weak spot was detected. Applying slight pressure to it, you reduce the <box> to a handful of pieces, which fall to the ground.

Others see: <name> begins to closely examine his <box>. After a brief moment, he turns his eyes to the heavens and scoffs quietly. At nothing more than a precise touch, the <box> separates into a handful of pieces, which fall to the ground.

ROAR

Requirement: ???

You see: ???

Others see: ???

SALVAGE

Requirement: Trader or Thief

Failure:

You see (Trader): You slowly start picking apart the components of your <box>, trying to find some reusable pieces in it somewhere. After tossing away nails that aren't quite straight enough and bits of material that are damaged beyond repair, you find yourself left with nothing.

You see (Thief): You slowly start picking apart the components of your <box>, trying to find some reusable pieces in it somewhere. After tossing away nails that aren't quite straight enough and bits of material that are damaged beyond repair, you find yourself left with nothing. Oh well, if you ever need some spare parts you can always just steal them, after all.

Others see: <name> slowly starts picking apart the <box> in his hands, trying to determine what he can possibly use from it. After a few moments, he has nothing left for his troubles, having discarded everything.

SHRIEK

Requirement: Bard

You see: You draw in a few deep breaths and then release them in a blood-curdling scream at the <box>, which bursts into a cloud of wooden slivers, leaving no trace of its former existence.

Others see: <name> draws in a few deep breaths and then releases them in a blood-curdling scream at the <box>, which bursts into a cloud of wooden slivers, leaving no trace of its former existence.

SLAM

Requirement: Kaldar Others see:

Failure

You see: You raise your <box> over your head, then slam it down as you drive your knee up to meet it! A loud CRACK! followed by the dull throbbing in your knee suggests that it wasn't the <box> that lost that particular battle. Count yourself fortunate that the only thing truly injured is your pride.

Others see: <name> raises a <box> over his head, then slams it down as he drives his knee up to meet it! A loud CRACK! follows, but judging from the way <name> is hopping around on one foot clutching his knee, it looks like the <box> won.

Success

You see: You study the <box> grimly, looking for a weakness in the metal construction. Satisfied, you grab the it firmly by the sides and hoist it high over your head. Eyes narrowed in determination, you slam the <box> down with all your strength as you drive your knee up to meet it. The strike is perfect, the metal folding under the force of the impact. With a disdainful glance at the twisted heap, you casually toss it aside.

Others see: <name> raises the <box> over his head, then slams it down as he drives his knee up to meet it! The knee meets metal, and metal loses. With a disdainful glance at the twisted heap of metal in his hands, <name> casually tosses it aside.

SLIP

Requirement: Thief + Slip ability

Notes: Perception check

You see: Casually, so as not to attract attention, you begin to disassemble your <box>. As each piece comes loose, you quickly discard it until you're finally left with empty hands.

Others see: {nothing}

STOMP

Requirement: Dwarf

You see: You throw the <box> to the ground, jump up on top of the <box> and start to stomp out a fierce cadence. You can feel the <box> weaken under the pounding of your feet. Suddenly the <box> collapses in a mangled wreck of twisted metal, which you pound into the ground with a few more well placed stomps.

Others see: <name> throws the <box> down on the ground, jumps on top of it and starts to pound out a fierce cadence with his feet. Suddenly the <box> collapses in a mangled wreck of twisted metal, which he drives into the ground with a few more pounds of his feet.

THUMP

Requirement: Thief OR ??? (Formerly 200+ Mechanical Lore skill)

You see: With a smirk of supreme confidence, you rap the <box> once with a knuckle. The <box> collapses and its pieces fall to the ground in what can only be described as a surreally ordered fashion. You could almost reassemble the neatly laid out pieces, needing no plans for its construction. Order being something of an anathema to you, you kick the pieces aside.

Others see: <name> displays a confident smirk as he raps the <box> once with his knuckle. The <box> collapses and its pieces fall to the ground in what can only be described as a surreally ordered fashion. You could almost reassemble the neatly laid out pieces, needing no plans for its construction. However, any hope of reassembly is destroyed as <name> kicks the neatly ordered pieces aside.

TINKER

Requirement: Gnome

You see:You study the <box> thoughtfully, poking and prodding various areas to test for strengths and weaknesses. Muttering something about inferior hinge and lock designs, you quickly begin to dismantle the <box> and rearrange the parts into what you hope will be a functioning device! Unfortunately, due to the use of parts made by the clumsier races, the contraption collapses into a heap which you scatter with a disappointed kick.

Others see: <name> throws the <box> to the ground and jumps inside it. He proceeds to flail around in a wild frenzy of kicks that break the joints holding the <box> together. The final joint gives way suddenly to a particularly strong kick that leaves him flat on his back. Dusting herself off, he stands up and smiles.

WHISTLE

Requirement: Ranger

Messaging depends on whether the Ranger has an animal companion.

No companion

You see: You let out a shrill whistle. When nothing responds you kick the <box> aside with a grunt of disgust. You lose track of the <box> as the realization hits you that your foot really hurts. Grabbing your foot, you make a fool of yourself hopping up and down in pain.

Others see: <name> lets out a shrill whistle. When nothing responds to his whistle, he draws back his foot and gives the <box> a strong kick. Watching his hop up and down holding his foot, you lose track of where the <box> went to.

Wolf

You see: You place a few pieces of meat inside the <box> and then let out a shrill whistle. A few moments later, a wolf runs up to sniff at your offering. It cautiously sticks its head inside the box to take a bite, and then grasps the <box> and drags it out of sight.

Others see: <name> places a few pieces of meat inside the <box> and then lets out a shrill whistle. A moment later, what appears to be a wolf runs up to sniff at <name>'s offering. It cautiously sticks its head inside the box to take a bite, and then grasps the <box> and drags it out of sight.

Training

Teaches a small amount of Mechanical Lore skill.

Personal tools
SUPPORT ELANTHIPEDIA