|Decipere Messor'Cariosus <Desa'Peer Mess'Sore'Carry'O'sus>|
Features: Decipere has an angular face, pointed ears and sullenly glowing blood-hued eyes. He is bald, with translucent skin and a wiry build.
Roleplay Stance: Heavy
PvP Stance: Guarded
Quote: "Only the most vile minds could conspire to create a world on which the final reward of life is death."
You see Decipere Messor'Cariosus, a Elf.
Decipere has an angular face, pointed ears and sullenly glowing blood-hued eyes. He is bald, with translucent skin and a wiry build.
He is very tall for a Elf.
He is adult for an Elf.
He is wearing a steel-wrapped ironwood composite bow with a braided spidersilk bowstring, a braided root fetish necklace hung with a collection of shattered bones, a black mage's robe, an enveloping pall of ragged black grogram and a platinum and ruby ring.
Born of the Bone Clan within Ilithi , Decipere was naturally gifted with empathic abilities. He was taught at a young age to harness the wonders of life magic and continued through his training to surprise his masters with his progression. Seeing the potiential withen the young elf, the village elders appointed Klergakious as his mentor. Decipere's knowledge of life magic grew fast under his new masters teachings.
The history of Decipere's younger days are mostly unknown upto the great betrayal of Klergakious. It is unrecorded what happened or why. What is known is under the elders command for betrayal of the clan, Decipere was forced to torture and slowly kill his master. Decipere was ravaged with guilt and hate, fearing death himself he followed through with the order, using his tranferring powers to slay the master he treated as a father. He swore to never use his empathic abilities again...
- Decipere has a strong hate for the Emerald Knights and the Shadow Clan
- He believes Prydaen to be weak and an abomination, feeling their gods to be even weaker for creating the race.
- Stories of the Elven-Human wars told by the elders has left Decipere with a dislike for humans
- Years of book study in the Great Tower left him with little memory of how to speak common, and preferres Ilithic.
- He feels most at home within the Dark Hand