You see Fanatic Cazvelu, Witch Doctor of Elanthia, a Human.
A holy aura of malevolence emanates from Cazvelu, the darkness exuding a disturbing black radiance.
Cazvelu has milky blue eyes. His blue-black hair is long and thick, and is worn unkempt. He has pale skin.
He is an adult for a Human.
He has a thick bushy mustache that droops heavily on his upper lip and a long shaggy beard.
His left wrist has a tattoo of two puncture marks set close together.
A luminous orb of coruscating rainbowed light hovers like a will-o-wisp, following him diligently.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a clerical skullcap appliqued with mad fae faces, some warding beads, an enveloping pall of ragged black grogram, a frozen blue-grey cassock clasped at the shoulder with a Temple of the North Wind pin, a serrated bone-white scythe hung with a pair of sluagh claws, a black witch doctor's baldric tooled with a hag seated on a rampant black unicorn, a rough burlap backpack, a larimar ring inset with the adder of Asketi, a plain black prayer sash, some simple monk's sandals and a dark platinum prayer bead chain set with smooth anloral stones.
- Born a member of Harvest Clan
- When a child, killed his sister with a fieldstone as a sacrifice to make crops grow during a famine -- exiled because of this
- Wandered until winter when he had a vision of Asketi approving his deed
- Went to the Temple of the North Wind to become an acolyte
- Sent to the Crossing High Temple when he came of age to further his studies
- Zealot of Asketi -- he has almost a psychological dependence on her and looks at her as mother figure
- Considers it an honor to die for Asketi (on the Last Sacrifice slab, by her minions, etc.)
- Uses a scythe as a symbol of Asketi & his Harvest Clan heritage
- Pilgrimages to Asketi's Mount every Jeolandu Eve through Shosandu if not already there
- Seeks to solve the mystery of the medallions represented in the Temple of the North Wind
- Devoted to Asketi but reveres the dark gods, respects the neutral gods and tolerates the light gods (particularly when they grant him abilities)
- Special dedication to the female dark gods (Asketi, Kerenhappuch, Dergati, Harawep) as a result of his matriarchal upbringing
- Never mentions Dergati by name (except in prayer), only referring to her by euphemisms such as the Goddess of Nightmares. Grows visibly uncomfortable if someone else does say her name
- Interested in spirit summoning, Theurgy, spirit manipulation (particularly lethal), curses/brands and Antinomic Sorcery
- Distrusts the Cleric guild's political elements
- Disdains Moon Mages for what he perceives as a lack of faith
- Hates children
a black witch doctor's baldric tooled with a hag seated on a rampant black unicorn
Intricately tooled images writhe across the surface of the scaly leather, which is dyed in the hues of the darkest part of Midwinter's Eve. Just behind the macabre black unicorn float smoke-like banshees, while winged marble gargoyles and Asketian heralds cavort across the harness. Dancing along the straps, harbingers weave images that seem to come straight from some terrible nightmare.
a scaly ice-blue balaclava
Each hammered steel scale is lacquered a chilly ice-blue with hints of silver along the edges, reminiscent of deep winter frost. A row of crystalline fangs encircle the brow of the balaclava, while the chain links mesh together over the crown of the headpiece to form a striking adder's head.