The ASSESS command is used to gain more information about things around you.
- ASSESS: Shows overview of the combat situation.
- ASSESS PROTECT: Shows an overview of combat protection.
- ASSESS GROUP: Shows visible members of your group.
- ASSESS TEACHING: Shows what's being taught & by whom.
- ASSESS RACE [SILENTLY]: Shows race of people in room.
- ASSESS MY RACE [SILENTLY]: Shows others of your race.
- ASSESS OTHER RACE [SILENTLY]: Shows people not your race.
- ASSESS RACE <race> [SILENTLY]: Shows the first person of that race.
The last 4 options can all be followed by SILENTLY to suppress messaging the room.
- ASSESS (instrument): An alternative to the APPRAISE command.
- ASSESS TEACHING: Shows detailed information about the currently -- available teaching classes, such as whether you can join and how the class stacks up in relation to your skills.