You are Gambler Alotus con'Doin, Night Watchman of The Locksmith Union, a Halfling.
You have green eyes. Your blue-black hair is shoulder length and wavy, and is worn arranged in tight dreadlocks. You have tanned skin. You have an elegantly trimmed mustache on your upper lip and an elegantly trimmed full beard.
You are wearing a hooded cloak stitched with a pair of dice landing on seven by a pile of jewels, a deep black spidersilk haversack clasped with a sharp dagger, an ironwood bootlegger's crate reinforced with steel bands, a light crossbow inlaid with ice blue steel strips, a dusky grey gambler's pack fastened with a blackened moonsilver clasp, a subdued grey wool tunic with a high-necked collar, a dark silk armband embroidered with a burgundy raven, a dark leather wrist sheath dyed with a complex camouflage pattern, a small animite ring, an onyx signet ring etched with a lockpick, an animite lockpick ring, a polished belt frog with a glaes sabre and a blackened nimsha hanging from it, a soft black leather lootsack clasped by a tiny golden padlock, some oil-tanned dark leather breeches side-laced at the hip with rawhide thongs, a shadowy black thigh quiver embossed with a pack of wolves, an Elven silver skinning knife with an intricately carved hilt and some ankle-high Elven stalking boots.
Alotus Al'Thore was born on the 37th day of the 1st month of Akroeg the Ram in the year of the Crystal Snow Hare, 377 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Brief overview in estimated years:
- 385:: Ran away from home to escape the brutal beatings of his father.
- 385-392:: From the age of eight to fifteen, spent his days as a street boy. Eating what ever he could find, be it banquet or scraps. He began equipping himself for the harsh life of living in the city of Crossings, with random miss-matched donated items from the various donation shelves around the city.
- 393:: At the age of 16 he joined a guild, and began his life anew, vowing to never return to the street life and having to beg for food.
- 399:: Nothing major happened from 393-399 until a quiet afternoon of training led to the meeting of a Human Cleric by the name of Tenrah Seord'Sathra. Not being very trustful nor friendly to anyone, he wasn't quite sure what to make of this woman who was quickly turning into a mentor of sorts. Quickly showing him the ways to not get his head split in a city running wild, Tenrah became his closest friend and ally amongst a city of strangers. Later in the year, he met a Dwarven Moon Mage by the name of Kraggur Kveldcharn. Kraggur was also hard for Alotus to wrap his head around. The second person to approach him with not an ounce of hostility, and friendship in his eyes. Alotus counts Kraggur as one of his best of friends, one of the very few that there are.
- 400:: Introduced to Raeyshactos Bladestorm, a Gor'Tog Barbarian. Alotus considers Raey to be one of the very few he'd let touch his chicken costume, and the third of his magnificent trio of closest friends.
- 401:: Received his animite key and inducted into the ranks of the Locksmith Union.
- 401:: Obtained 50th circle.
- 405:: Obtained 65th circle.
Hangouts/Preferred areas of training:
- After many months, Alotus was finally convinced to get over his fear of traveling, and tour the islands. Ever since, you can catch a glimpse of Alotus on Aesry hunting goblins, getting smacked around by oshu, or simply about town doing what ever it is Rangers do.
- When he is forced to return to the city of Crossings, he can usually be found just outside the door to Kalika's office most often referred to as the North Rangers Room, or in his house in the sewers.
- Alotus plans to become a member of the premie society, and possibly purchase property out on Aesry.
- He also plans to become strong enough to not be >thumped by Tenrah
- The player of Alotus can be reached via AIM @ AlotusDR