All crafts within it utilize the Alchemy skill.
Alchemy currently uses hand-held tools to practice, such as a mortar and an pestle, mixing stick and cooking pot, and wayerd pyramid. There are several places in the realms that are equipped for alchemists and open to the public: the Riverhaven Alchemy Society, Crossing Alchemy Society and Shard Alchemy Society.
See Crafting Tools for more details.
|When asked about Restoration Acumen, Carmifex talks about the "Restorative Acument Technique".|
|Riverhaven sells "grenich". That should be "genich".|
|Shard sells "grenich". That should be "genich".|
|The Crossing apprentice book has "remedy" in the tap, but responds to "remedies".|
|All known bugs currently resolved.|
|Deeded catalysts don't give catalyst-related information yet||(so no extra details on a deeded coal, etc)||fixed|
|crushed blocil is turning into crushed muljin|
|You are certain that the dried cebi is known to heal external scars .||(dried cebi root isn't registering as healing anything)|
|Skin Poultices and General Poultices use the wrong technique||Using Critical Body Wound Remedies. Should be Critical Body Scar Remedies|
|"Ungent" should be "unguent".||Applies to all the Critical external wound remedies|
|General remedies (dioica and belradi based) don't do anything||There is never a healing pulse when using these.|
Item Conversions Needed
Please place any items that you believe:
- Should have been converted to a different quality (NOTE: Most older alchemy tools from festivals, regular stores, and events should become store quality, but cambrinth pyramids (for example) should all be rare-metal quality. If you have an item that is not a cambrith pyramid but you believe is still meant to be better, list it below.) or
- are related to herbs/alchemy that need to be converted to properly work within the system.
NOTE: Items are sometimes not converted until they are used - you might not initially see crafting tool stats on a previously vaulted item. Once it is used, it should convert.
- green linen sack embroidered with a horn-of-plenty: currently produces pre-Alchemy herbs and potions.
- small powder-blue sack: Sack from Fenwyrthie's Curio Shop that contains cebi root and hisan salve.
Alchemist's glass beaker: Festival sold container (7/24/13: This converted ok, just needed to stir with a current mixing stick)
glass mixing stick: Festival sold mixing stick (7/24/13: This converted ok, just needed to stir a current alchemy bowl/cauldron/etc.)
- polished steel herb clippers: Festival item that seems like it should be scissors.
- pine alchemist's tool crate: Sold in the Grey Raven Commissary. Converted to standard quality (should probably be higher)
- glass rod: not wanting to convert to a mixing stick when used
- carved bamboo mixing stick: not wanting to convert to a mixing stick when used. (Tasidon Safari item?)
- bamboo-edged wayerd pyramid - soulbound from Tasidon Island gift, currently is well-crafted, was a special item, suggest that it would have converted to a higher quality